Friday, April 6, 2007

La Lohan : I Love Rehab


Introducing...The Rehab Quuen
Lindsay Lohan

LiLo is certified a PARTY GIRL For life and def Out Of Control! The Rehab-Lover who finished a 30-day stay-in rehab program at the Wonderland Center in LA in mid-February, doesn't seem to have learned her lesson despite claiming to do so. "There's no way you can't learn a lot in a program like that, and it's good," Lohan said. "I recommend it for anyone who needs it." But i think Lohan would never learn. After she got released in the rehab she still part every single night, and party with every single boy in the town...


Go Slutty LiLo!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love this biotch!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!
I just loved your Blog
I really don't know what to say
Just that I like you a lot
^^'