Friday, April 6, 2007

Jossy admits she drinks beer since 13 Y.O.!


Jossy, has admitted she started drinking alcohol at the tender age of 13. And it's not the only vice she's come clean about. 'I'm not perfect,' she says. 'Sometimes I smoke and drink. I've been drinking beer since I was 13. 'I'm not a really bad girl. I have a beer, roll a fag and have the occasional spliff. But I'm a girl gathering experiences.' Along with teenage experimentation, the 19-year-old drinker & all-time smoker also admits to worrying about the way she looks. 'I'm not a model. I'm an insecure woman,' she tells Sunday magazine. 'I'm too fat and pale. I have spots on my face, dark circles around my eyes and I get eczema.' Oh well, hopefully the £5m you've earned will go a little way to making you feel better, Joss.

No comments: